Index du Forum

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Bienvenue 

Facebook Logout Url Api

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Reproducteurs -> Les Males
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
laurnab
ruteux

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 20:12 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Logout Url Api Répondre en citant

Facebook Logout Url Api
> DOWNLOAD

–Derek Troy-West May 10 '10 at 10:58 Just up update, this solution doesn't work in Chrome (5.0.375 at least) on a mac. shareimprove this answer edited Oct 16 '11 at 12:23 balexandre 49.8k33191274 answered Mar 18 '09 at 12:44 Dofs 3,5152161113 6 moved to FB.logout() –Oduvan Aug 29 '10 at 8:41 1 He explicitly asked for a server side method not by javascript –Korayem May 10 '11 at 12:13 1 because there isn't one –Joseph Le Brech Sep 20 '11 at 14:03 add a comment up vote 7 down vote If you just want a simple link to log out the user, you can form a url like this: Just replace ACCESSTOKEN and REDIRECT with the appropriate values. In order for it to work the logout method redirects the user to an url in facebook.com and then redirects you back to your site $facebook->logout( " ) However i have found that in that request the javascript api still thinks the php api still thinks he is logged in and until you try to do an api request it will raise an exception. I can then log-out of my application just fine, but the session with FB persists, so if anyone else uses the browser they will see the previous users FB account (unless the previous user manually logs out of FB also). Skip to content Features Business Explore Marketplace Pricing This repository Sign in or Sign up . that is the basic concept. Use [LINK: facebook.com/logout.php]. .. –Sean Sep 3 '10 at 14:24 2 When this question was asked a few months ago, single sign out was a requirement of the facebook terms and conditions. Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled .. You signed out in another tab or window. do u want to logout and post as another user without exiting the app? if so u will have to use a bit of javascript to do it. It's not missing in the facebook documentation - if you want to prevent a link/button's default action (ex. FB.logout(function(response) {}); shareimprove this answer edited May 23 '17 at 12:17 Communityf 11 answered Nov 26 '10 at 19:45 zoli 362315 add a comment up vote 0 down vote Christoph: just adding someting . (this part of ur app is non-windows phone app, its a normal asp.net website hosted in some webserver) so then use WebBrowser control to navigate to this url. shareimprove this answer answered Mar 19 '09 at 14:46 Mon Villalon 534210 This was a question related to the .Net version of facebook api, and not php. Also, if once the documentation link pointed to this method, it doesn't anymore. shareimprove this answer edited Jul 1 '13 at 22:06 sakibmoon 1,65831529 answered May 29 '10 at 21:11 Zach Greenberger 27027 you don't need to work with token manually due to $facebook already has it. i dont think so this is a correct way.to logout at both places at the same time.( Logout ). I also login using oauth (I am using RubyOnRails), but for logout, I do it with JavaScript using a link like this: Logout This first calls the onclick function and performs a logout on facebook, and then the normal /logout function of my site is called. you might want to checkout FacebookLoginForm.cs and Winforms samples too. –Daniel Gerson Nov 29 '12 at 17:16 DanielGerson when you use ssc you will get the access token as response from facebook. could you give me a windows phone example as to how we can use jsSDK with wp7 application. SupportPlatform StatusDevelopers GroupMarketing PartnersBugs.. The user isn't logged out of FB, works fine in Safari and Firefox though. Watch 4 Star 29 Fork 13 prabirshrestha/FacebookSharp Code Issues 9 Pull requests 0 Projects 0 Wiki Insights Dismiss Join GitHub today GitHub is home to over 20 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together. Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. .. I found this out by chance as it was again not documented. Also, can we use the PublishStream window by any chance ? because when i click on post to wall.it just posts.it doesnt show the pop up window like there is for javascript sdk ( FB.Connect.streamPublish() ) Owner prabirshrestha commented Nov 23, 2010 how do u get the facebook access token for windows phone? u will need to use WebBrowser control inside of your app. Email Sign Up or sign in with Google Facebook Facebook Oauth Logout Ask Question up vote 64 down vote favorite 39 I have an application that integrates with Facebook using Oauth 2 5a02188284
programa de hacker para jogos do facebookfacebook likes badgefacebook comments and likes turn offfacebook friend adder pro free downloadbest app for using facebookhow to hack password in facebook using cmdhow to erase email login typed in facebookdownload app facebook for nokia 5233facebook android emoticon codesiswifter facebook login

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 20:12 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Reproducteurs -> Les Males Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation